Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time

Mom and Dad stopped by on their way to Florida.  It was great to spend the evening with them. We went to a Christmas party for church and they got to meet Tim and Sis.  Hopefully they'll be able to stay longer on their way home and I'll be able to show them around more and introduce them to some more friends.

I just got finished getting Christmas cards all ready to send out.  I got 50 sent out today and have the last 30 ready to send out tomorrow.  I sent them out a little earlier last year, but I'm still on time.  I'm not a big Christmas decorator, but I do enjoy sending cards out.  Last year I didn't have any decorations but this year I'm on the ball ... I have TWO!  Kristie was selling Poinsettia's for church so I got one, that I've actually managed to keep alive for over a week!  And today Melissa got me a really cool camo santa so they're keeping each other company. 

For your entertainment purposes, I've included a picture of my bedroom/garage.  The people that have been in there the last few weeks have thought it was pretty funny so I thought I'd share.  I think it's about time to get a house....

No comments: