Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boring Week

It's been one week since my last confession...hahaha.  Nothing too exciting happening this week but I did promise I'd be better at updating my blog.  I've watched some good movies the last week or so.  A friend and I went and watched Grand Tourino this weekend.  The movie was great, but outside of Clint Eastwood, I thought the acting was horrible.  The Dark Knight and The Happening were also both good.  Blue Ray and a 52" HDTV are awesome :)  I got my first bow this week so I've got lots of time to practice before next season - and according to some of the guys at work my neck is staring to turn pretty red.  I explain it is just me balancing out this 'pretty boy' reputation that I have somehow gotten :)  I am heading down to south Alabama on the 31st to go deer hunting with Ricky and some other guys from work  It will be my last chance to leave the season not being empty handed.  I'm definitely not complaining, I've learned a lot my first year hunting.  OH!  And I finally am supposed to get my hair cut tomorrow, that is if she doesn't call in sick this time haha.  I guess that's all that has been going on this week.  Hopefully I'll be able to provide some more humor at my expense next week.

No comments: